The Preparation for the U.P.S.C, Civil Service examination should ideally start 9-10 months before the first PT. A balance is required between the preparation for preliminary and the mains examinations.
The first 6-7 months, the focus should be to cover the syllabus of the Mains, as for as possible. The last 3 months should be devoted to preparation for preliminary examination.
If a candidate chooses to join a coaching before Mains, then the syllabus may not be covered fully by the Institute or the quality of inputs could be compromised. This could adversely affect preparation for optional.
Before the commencement of any batch, a full day workshop/orientation is arranged at our SAMKALP GURUKULAM centre, wherein expert Counselors/reputed Faculties render suitable guidance to students on GS Papers.
Separate orientation programme is held by our Senior faculties for “optional” subjects. Reading of NCERT books of classes lX to X of History, Geography, Economics, Polity & Science subjects of class lX & X are encouraged.
It is also emphasized how important it is to read Newspapers daily as also keep close track on Current issues. Assistance is also provided to students who are interested in developing their written and spoken English.
Our Centre offers various Modules of Coaching for the benefits of students.
Both Regular and Weekend classes are held in English and Hindi medium.
Flexi timings are available for female and working students.
Modules are as follows:-
- Comprehensive GS Pre Cum Mains + CSAT-GS Paper l & ll (CSAT) and GS Paper I,ii, iii, iV (Mains) – 700-850 hrs
- Regular GS Pre Cum Mains – GS Paper l (Pre) and GS Paper l, ll, lll, iV (Mains)-600-700hrs
- Optional classes in Sociology, Geography, History & Public Administration
- 1 month Summer & Winter Special residential Engineering & Medical Condensed course.
- Exclusive Prelims & Mains short term courses.
- Regular assessment tests are held, Batches are planned to equip candidates take examinations within a year or after a year.
Regular counseling by Faculties and Experts are always available. Announcement of new batches are displayed on our website www.samkalpgurukulam.org
- Class notes are provided, as also Study Materials selectively.
- We have arrangement for ”Test Series” for Pre Cum Mains, with a leading Institute at Delhi only for students who are interested.